Friendemic is thrilled to announce the next version of our Catalyst mobile app, now slated for release by December 1st! We combined what we have learned with your valuable feedback, and we are excited to show you our updated, better mobile app. Thank you for your patience! When you see all the new features, we’re confident you’ll think it was worth the wait.
You will immediately notice the user interface, and the overall look and feel of the app have been updated to match the desktop version of Catalyst to give a consistent experience across platforms. The sleek, new interface is nice, but the real upgrades lie beneath the surface. The new version of Catalyst Mobile was re-built from scratch on the most modern and sophisticated technology, making it much faster and as secure as always. We made sure to keep existing functionality while improving the UI and workflow throughout.
Here’s a quick summary of the major updates:
- One Suite, three separate applications
- Having three powerful tools all available in a single app has always been a much-loved feature of Catalyst. In the new version of Catalyst Mobile, you still have easy access to all three tools, but we find that it is more efficient to work on one thing at a time. So, we broke out the three tools, Reputation Accelerator, Video Ignition, and Content Fuel, into three separate sections of the app.
- Improved Leaderboards
- Leaderboards are now separate and specific for each tool
- Easily track who has sent the most invites, taken the most videos, or submitted the most photos. We wanted to make it easy to run contests and incentivize staff in any way you want!
- Leaderboards include more in-depth data, including actions taken after the initial action.
- Track video shares and views in Video Ignition; filter results by email shares and link shares.
- User settings in the mobile app
- Users are now able to update their name, email, phone, and password right in the mobile app!
- Reputation Accelerator
- Real-time invites now allow you to choose whether your invite will go to a Sales or Service customer. Direct feedback collected from these invites will also be separated by Sales and Service!
- Our Cars.com integration has been streamlined to improve speed and greatly simplify the set-up process.
- Video Ignition
- We have increased the video time limit for videos taken in the mobile app to 5 minutes (that is a long walk-around!) and removed the time limit entirely for videos uploaded manually from your library.
- Content Fuel
- You can now pause your submission, enabling you to get a customer photo, feedback, or the customer’s email or phone when the time is right for you before submitting.
- Better collaboration between tools: Content Fuel now allows you to take a picture and also include a review invite.
For existing Catalyst users, your Customer Success Rep will be in touch with you soon to go over these and many other upgrades prior to the official launch. As always, we appreciate you and want to say thank you for working with us as we build better tools for your dealership and your customers. If you or others at your store are not currently using Catalyst, we would be more than happy to schedule a time to do training with you and your team.